Adding corporate embroidery to apparel and other items is a great way to convey a sense of professionalism and unity. However, many of our customers want to go beyond the norm and do something more creative with their orders.
If you’re looking for ways to get your brand to stand out, here are a few ideas to help you get creative with your corporate embroidery:
- Include Employee Names – Customers will appreciate the ability to identify employees by name and easily use it in conversation while they interact with your staff. If you have a large workforce, including people’s names on their corporate apparel can encourage familiarity among them, too.
- Add Your Logo – This is among the most popular options for corporate embroidery, and with good reason. Having the logo displayed on your corporate apparel promotes your business image and makes your employees that much easier to identify.
- Display Job Titles – Clearly including everyone’s job title or department with custom corporate embroidery is a great option for larger companies with multiple departments or roles. It’s also helpful if employees regularly interface with customers, who will appreciate knowing the job title of whomever they are speaking with.
- Pick a Quote or Tagline – If your company has a tagline or motto, corporate embroidery is a great chance to display it. You can also include inspirational or fun quotes to foster an uplifting and positive work environment.
- Emphasize Important Dates – If you’re ordering apparel with corporate embroidery for a special event or to commemorate a milestone, adding the date is a nice touch to help emphasize the occasion.
At Common Threads Embroidery and Apparel, we have extensive experience helping customers get creative with their corporate embroidery, so don’t hesitate to reach out for more ideas or information!