We’re excited to add your artwork or design to t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, or another piece of apparel. At Common Threads Embroidery and Apparel, our digitizing and artwork team can help you streamline the process of submitting a design or logo and having it printed on apparel. Here’s what our process looks like when you work with us for digitizing and artwork:
- Start by submitting your design files to us. You can have us digitize a logo, a picture, a block of text, or any other graphic you want to add to a piece of apparel.
- Our digitizing and artwork team will work hard to transfer your logo or design into a digitized design. We will make sure your design can be effectively read by our embroidery machine or printing machine.
- Our machines can process a variety of different colors, so you can choose from whatever colors you want.
- After we finalize your design, we will print or embroider your item.
- Finally, we will make sure your design was properly translated to your items, so that you’re completely happy with the end product.
Our digitizing and artwork capabilities are nearly limitless, and we’re excited to show you how we can transform your clothing item with our custom work. For more information about adding a graphic to a piece of apparel and what our talented team does to make this happen, get in touch with us today.